There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It's important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet those demands to ensure full value!
Sell with confidence
We take our responsibility of selling real estate in the District of Timiskaming very seriously. After all, it's one of your most valuable possessions.
Armed with professional skills and resources, we make it a priority to remove the potential stress and confusion of selling your home in our area, from Latchfod to Kirkland Lake and surrounding area including Cobalt, Haileybury, New Liskeard, Temiskaming Shores, Dymond Twp, Harris Twp, Harley Twp, Hudson Twp, Elk Lake, Thornloe, Earlton, Englehart, Charlton and Dack Twps and much more:
- Our market knowledge will help you get the most for your home for a maximum return.
- Our marketing expertise will attract the most potential buyers.
- Our professional negotiating skills will keep the deal on track while bargaining with buyers.
The keys to buying
We have experience and success helping homebuyers find the perfect fit in Temiskaming Shores and area. The CENTURY 21 team will guide through all the steps of purchasing a home by:
- Helping you decide what type of purchase is right for you;
- Assisting with your mortgage request (or establishing a budget);
- Listening to your needs and showing you homes that are the right fit for you;
- Submitting the offer and negotiating with the Seller; and
- Assisting in the coordination of the inspection, financing, and insurance.
If you are in the market for a family home, a cottage, a hobby farm or any size farm, or wish to start a business in the Temiskaming area, call CENTURY 21 Eveline R. Gauvreau Ltd. Brokerage.
We look forward to assisting you with your next Real Estate transaction.